Here are some of our favorite places to eat in Estes Park. As I've mentioned before, many people in our family love to eat all meals out. Wes, Ben, Will, and myself enjoy eating in the cabin and picnicking for many of our meals. We will plan to eat all dinners out except Thursday, June 25th. Dinner will be provided by Wes & Katie for her birthday celebration!! We're thinking pizzas. :)
Here's the list of our favorites from my memory, and hopefully they are still under the same owners!
- Poppy's Pizza
- Ed's Cantina (Mexican)
- The Egg & I (the BEST breakfast in town!)
- Bob & Tony's Pizza
- The Big Horn (Think small town cafe)
- The Restaurant at National Park Gateway (The best views of the mountain for dining; a little more pricey. Good for breakfast.)
- Smokin' Dave's BBQ
- Donut Haus (Get there early if you like donuts! A local favorite that ALWAYS has a line and they WILL run out of donuts daily!)
- The Grubsteak (We've not tried this one, but we've heard great things)
- Penelope's Burgers (Good but overpriced burgers downtown if you're out shopping)
- Baldpate Inn (We have eaten here on the last few trips courtesy of Verlyn & Louise. There menu is soup and salad bar, and it's a beautiful drive out in the mountains to get there. I think you might need reservations.)
- Nicky's Steakhouse (This is the lodge property next to Castle Mountain Lodge. You could walk there but I'm not sure of the quality. I remember eating pie there late at night when I was little!)
Here are TripAdvisor's Top 10 Recommended Restaurants:
- Smokin' Dave's BBQ
- Baba's Burgers
- The Egg & I
- Notchtop Bakery & Cafe
- Nepal's Cafe
- Mountain Home Cafe
- Dunraven Inn
- Appenzell Restaurant and Pub
- Rock Inn Mountain Tavern
- Twin Owls Steakhouse
No comments:
Post a Comment